Two Sessions, February 4 and 18, 2013 - 10:00 to 11:30 AM
at the Hamilton, NY Public Library Community Room
“Cloud Storage and Backup of Computer Information”
- Basic computer and file structure
- “The Cloud” - what it is and how you can benefit from using it for file storage, backup and transfer.
- Includes the structure of The Internet and the storage and computing facilities that comprise “The Cloud”
- Live demonstrations of all the steps in the process
- Short review of the principles followed by live demonstrations and installation of cloud services on laptop computers attendees bring to the class.LLP Spring 2013 “The Cloud”
Here are the slides from the February 4, class.
. Glossary Handout